In the profile picture, I'm in the green jacket on the left. That's my wife, Candace, with me on Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. We've always enjoyed traveling in the American west.
If you're considering taking my GCS course on science and religion, you might be interested to know that I'm a historian of science by training, which includes the history of science and religion. I've been on the faculty at the University of Oklahoma since 2000.
- Video intro. This is a teaser for a History of Science course I sometimes teach at OU. Although it's for a different course, it might give you a good idea of what history of science is like and, maybe, something of how I enjoy teaching using rare books. (More about that course.)
- Personal blog: kerrysloft.com (with an About page)
- Professional website: lynx-open-ed.org (with a profile)
- Professional web page: OU History of Science Department
- We participate in Crosswalk Community Church (GCI), Oklahoma City (soon to relaunch as GC Surrey Hills).
- Last access to site
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 10:20 AM (83 days 7 hours)